Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Grace

The freely given, unmerited favor and love of God. God's grace is with me when I fail, when I challenge, when I am hurtful, when I am selfish, when I fear. By the grace of God - all of these oh so human trappings can be shed and I can become vessal to transport God's love to others. NEUCC - our family may be dysfunctional at times, but you are still my church family, and I still love you all and GOD IS STILL SPEAKING! In this advent season, I am praying for quiet and peace and openness so that I can hear what God is trying to tell me. God is shouting at Holly. I believe God is whispering to me - don't be afraid to love unconditionally, let it come from Me.

2 comments:

pirateraven said...

Merrit! Your first post! A beautiful contribution. Love, love, love... that's the most important part, right?

Merrit said...

Thanks Holly, and yes, love, love, and love some more and then keep on loving!